CoolTown

Make new friends, find a date, chat, mix with people that share your interests

What is your sexual secret? Have you lied about how many partners you slept with, faked orgasms, lied about having sex with someone else, have any fetishes, never had any orgasms in your life? Please share

Views: 1848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man just when I thought you had a clear day! I hope those girls you fantasised about don't read their names on cooltown. If their husbands or boyfriends do then I guess we won't be hearing much from you shortly. It was fun having you around. 

Antonio said:

Lol. I know they will. But I doubt it if we have any victims in the house. Wonder if there are any incest freaks around these parts! Now that would be the heaviest sexual secret anyone would be able to share with us here don't you think?

As for skin to skin freaks and the game of russian roulette, I too am of the belief that there is no way a woman can conceive during her first and last weeks of her cycle (before her menses and shortly after) coz ovulation only takes place within this intermediate phase (two weeks falling within her first and last week).

But again like you say, its a major risk. I'm also made to believe a lady becomes the horniest and sexiest during her ovulation even if she is the ugliest chick in the block. And men just somehow become attracted to them.

Further, its easy to notice a woman who is on heat and readiness to get her groove on from the way she dresses and grooms herself. And its easy to know when she's got it all this morning or not getting enough or when she's down in the doldrums which is seldom a good time to step on her toes or give her much attention. Either! Coz they are the most intriguing creatures on earth, each lady has her own symphony that you have to understand if you have an ear and eye for jazz and classical music. Some are downright country. Otherwise, pop or rock. Others are soul to soul. And yet others, RNB.
Anyway, I hear lipstick is a kind of advert for attracting and inviting a dipstick since the redness of a woman's lips and cheeks are amongst the signs of her readiness.. Further, when a woman is in her peak and readiness, she does not only look great, she starts to release a sexy scent of a woman.

I once knew a few young dames whose entire bodies and being from head to toe used to permeate their strong scent of womanhood. Youthful, fresh and mouthwatering womanhood.

And if a man stood next to them, their bodies used to be struck by electric shocks and tingles up their spine, mouth feels like it wants to crawl out and throat all Adam applely and lumpy as they'd go, "Aaaaah!" And men with lesser animal instincts would wonder , What the...? And women who just don't have it feel like curling up and dropping dead from envy. Ever experienced something like that? What's your take on all this.

Personally I can tell if a woman is tasty or not or to what extent from her breath and smell of hair. No two females have the same scent and taste. Did you know that? And the palm of her hand is a major giveaway of what to expect down there. Which is why in Islam we don't allow women to shake hands with strange men and visa versa.

Whenever our Prophet had an interest in proposing and marrying a female he'd send one of his nieces or aunt to go bring him back a report on her breath, texture of skin, hands and shape of heels and her take on humour.

A woman's base is also an important part of the deal. Those who know what role her buns play in this business will know. Oh not forgetting the way she walks and turns her head to look over her shoulder etc. In every woman, laughter is the best medicine and good exercise for her pelvis and inner womanhood as the contractions strengthen her muscles. Coughing also helps. So next time you making with your woman be sure not make her laugh or not to cough whilst you inside her coz you might get stuck and only a skilled doctor will be able to pull you outa there. Lol!

If you were fortuned to meet and date girls like Hailey, Kaylene Kok, Ridwana Jacobs, the founder of this forum, Bongi Majija, Irene Majana, Rozanne Simmonds, Sandra Poovan, Anysa Pillay, Latiefa Sulaiman, Shanay Hassim, Semonay Jenkins, Wendy Clifford and many more, you'd start believing there's a God out there if you weren't going to come in your pants from a mere hug and kiss before you even go any further. So sexual secrets are just about planting your pipe and how deep you plant it in, its about getting to know your partner and what works best for you.

Ooops....

bodhidharma said:

Man just when I thought you had a clear day! I hope those girls you fantasised about don't read their names on cooltown. If their husbands or boyfriends do then I guess we won't be hearing much from you shortly. It was fun having you around. 

Antonio said:

Lol. I know they will. But I doubt it if we have any victims in the house. Wonder if there are any incest freaks around these parts! Now that would be the heaviest sexual secret anyone would be able to share with us here don't you think?

As for skin to skin freaks and the game of russian roulette, I too am of the belief that there is no way a woman can conceive during her first and last weeks of her cycle (before her menses and shortly after) coz ovulation only takes place within this intermediate phase (two weeks falling within her first and last week).

But again like you say, its a major risk. I'm also made to believe a lady becomes the horniest and sexiest during her ovulation even if she is the ugliest chick in the block. And men just somehow become attracted to them.

Further, its easy to notice a woman who is on heat and readiness to get her groove on from the way she dresses and grooms herself. And its easy to know when she's got it all this morning or not getting enough or when she's down in the doldrums which is seldom a good time to step on her toes or give her much attention. Either! Coz they are the most intriguing creatures on earth, each lady has her own symphony that you have to understand if you have an ear and eye for jazz and classical music. Some are downright country. Otherwise, pop or rock. Others are soul to soul. And yet others, RNB.
Anyway, I hear lipstick is a kind of advert for attracting and inviting a dipstick since the redness of a woman's lips and cheeks are amongst the signs of her readiness.. Further, when a woman is in her peak and readiness, she does not only look great, she starts to release a sexy scent of a woman.

I once knew a few young dames whose entire bodies and being from head to toe used to permeate their strong scent of womanhood. Youthful, fresh and mouthwatering womanhood.

And if a man stood next to them, their bodies used to be struck by electric shocks and tingles up their spine, mouth feels like it wants to crawl out and throat all Adam applely and lumpy as they'd go, "Aaaaah!" And men with lesser animal instincts would wonder , What the...? And women who just don't have it feel like curling up and dropping dead from envy. Ever experienced something like that? What's your take on all this.

Personally I can tell if a woman is tasty or not or to what extent from her breath and smell of hair. No two females have the same scent and taste. Did you know that? And the palm of her hand is a major giveaway of what to expect down there. Which is why in Islam we don't allow women to shake hands with strange men and visa versa.

Whenever our Prophet had an interest in proposing and marrying a female he'd send one of his nieces or aunt to go bring him back a report on her breath, texture of skin, hands and shape of heels and her take on humour.

A woman's base is also an important part of the deal. Those who know what role her buns play in this business will know. Oh not forgetting the way she walks and turns her head to look over her shoulder etc. In every woman, laughter is the best medicine and good exercise for her pelvis and inner womanhood as the contractions strengthen her muscles. Coughing also helps. So next time you making with your woman be sure not make her laugh or not to cough whilst you inside her coz you might get stuck and only a skilled doctor will be able to pull you outa there. Lol!

If you were fortuned to meet and date girls like Hailey, Kaylene Kok, Ridwana Jacobs, the founder of this forum, Bongi Majija, Irene Majana, Rozanne Simmonds, Sandra Poovan, Anysa Pillay, Latiefa Sulaiman, Shanay Hassim, Semonay Jenkins, Wendy Clifford and many more, you'd start believing there's a God out there if you weren't going to come in your pants from a mere hug and kiss before you even go any further. So sexual secrets are just about planting your pipe and how deep you plant it in, its about getting to know your partner and what works best for you.
You one hellover guy that's green with envy and jealousy I must say. you don't believe in anything coz that's how you were created: a disbeliever to the core. you are an aspirant buddha. Don't know what kind though coz you speak of things which I doubt is allowed in your buddhist path. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone. I am not much but I am all that I am. As for you, since you don't fuck, all the sperms are gone into your head. Bot unless you're one of those scombling buddahs!

Now that's more like it. For awhile I thought you weren't well today and I can't send you for health advice to Peter's forum.

As for your comments: You have proved enough. We know that you are ignorant. Hate women. Hate men. Are probably a closet homosexual. How else can I explain the hatred. Don't know anything about religion, your own included. You are an angry something. Not really sure if you are a man.

As for the sperm going to my head it is obviously working, so I suggest you try it!

Antonio said:

You one hellover guy that's green with envy and jealousy I must say. you don't believe in anything coz that's how you were created: a disbeliever to the core. you are an aspirant buddha. Don't know what kind though coz you speak of things which I doubt is allowed in your buddhist path. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone. I am not much but I am all that I am. As for you, since you don't fuck, all the sperms are gone into your head. Bot unless you're one of those scombling buddahs!
Dude! You the only thing here that has that opinion. I need a majority vote on all the things you say. Your opinion carries no weight.
An  atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her  and said, "Do you want to talk?  Flights go quicker if  you strike up  a conversation with your fellow passenger."The  little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"" Oh,  I don't know," said the atheist.  "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly."OK,"  she said.  "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question  first.  A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a  deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse  produces clumps.  Why do you suppose that is?"The  atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it  and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."To  which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"And then she went back to reading her book.

We have to convince our friend here to join the " Laugh a bit" group!

Knersus said:

Lmao good one

Antonio said:

An  atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her  and said, "Do you want to talk?  Flights go quicker if  you strike up  a conversation with your fellow passenger."The  little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"" Oh,  I don't know," said the atheist.  "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly."OK,"  she said.  "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question  first.  A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a  deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse  produces clumps.  Why do you suppose that is?"The  atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it  and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."To  which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"And then she went back to reading her book.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Daniel Cimring.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service